Anyone interested in hearing a recording of the June 2nd Advisory Committee Meeting can do so now. The consultant team will be producing similar audio and video shows throughout the process. Meeting recordings will typically be edited for length to reduce listening time requirements. Episode 2 will include the second half of the June 2nd meeting, and will be posted later in the week.
The show can be downloaded in two ways. The easiest is as a podcast. Podcasts are free subscriptions to audio and video shows which are automatically downloaded and added to portable music players like iPods or Zunes. The show can be found in the iTunes store (a free download for any Mac or Windows users). If you have installed iTunes:
- Click on the "iTunes Store" link on the left to activate the store.
- Once this has opened, type "Whitehouse Town Center" into the store's search box (located at the top right of the screen) and press ENTER.
- You should now see a podcast with the name "Whitehouse Town Center and Comprehensive Zoning Update." Click the subscribe button.
- Now click on the "Podcasts" link on the left to see the podcasts.
- You should see the show here. Click the little triangle to the left of its name to show all available episodes.
- ITunes defaults to only download the latest episode, but you can click the "get" button to download any others that are listed as well. The program will automatically add new shows to this list as they are uploaded by the consultant team.
- Once downloaded you can listen to each episode from your computer, on an mp3 player (including but exclusive to iPods), or burn them to CD.
- If you want to subscribe to the feed with software other than iTunes, the URL is here.
If you would prefer to not use iTunes or other podcast software, you can download the episodes manually by right clicking here, and choosing "save as."
Feel free to get in touch with the consultants at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further assistance.